Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kendallicious Kreations Goes Mobile, New Cupcakes♥

Ahh, finally, a chance to relax and blog after a long day of strategizing, responding to copious emails/custom orders, and shipping toooons of Kreations. The 'Kendallicious Kreations' kawaii-collection gets bigger & bigger everyday. I'm thinking of starting an AFFILIATE program for the line, thoughts? (Details later).
Today I whipped up some delicious lavender cupcakes!
These will be key chains & necklaces♥.
ADDING TO THE STORE TONIGHT
I'm stocking up for my trip back home & will be operating out of Houston/Miami for a while, so goodbye LA! All orders will still be delivered the day/morning of & will reach you in 2-3 days, nothing's changed but the sending location, so no worries!
Once again, FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S.
&
a flat rate of $16.00 for the rest of the world.
I only ship Priority Mail (quicker, faster, & safer).
   




No comments:

Post a Comment